STACKFORCE GmbH is a German specialist for embedded connectivity software solutions and a pioneer in protocol design and development for the Internet of Things (IoT) and Industry 4.0. We offer services and solutions for efficient, modular and secure wireless and wired network communication for embedded systems. To enrich our young and dynamic team, we are looking for an
Embedded Software Developer*
Job location: Eschbach (near Freiburg i. Br.) or Offenburg
- You program in the fields IoT and Industry 4.0.
- You work with the latest technologies (mioty, LoRa, Sigfox and M-Bus)
- You create, develop and implement embedded software.
- You create modular and expandable stacks.
- You create specifications.
- You create methods, concepts and tools for test and analysis.
- You conduct requirement analysis.
- Your heart beats for programming.
- You are a passionate C/ C++ programmer.
- You do have first experience in development of hardware related software.
- You speak English.
- You do have a structured, independent and responsible work style.
- You are working responsible and self guided.
- A young and motivated team
- International, our team and our projects
- Agile, technical and internal
- Flexible in working hours and in our exercises
- Well cared: free mineral water, coffee, fruit basket, candies, ...
- One team, with team events like company excursions, LAN-Partys, ...
- Well reachable, good connection to public transport (ÖPNV)
- You identify yourself with this position?
- You can imagine to work in a dynamic team?
- You would like to join an aspiring company?
Then we are looking forward to receive your application including CV and copies of certificates to
* At STACKFORCE we are looking for humans, not gender
We select our employees to suit us, regardless of gender, ethnicity, age or disability. We are a diverse team and reject discrimination in any way.