STACKFORCE is an innovative software service developer and integrator. We support our customers with future-oriented communication firmware stacks and tools for the Internet of Things (IoT). We support many wireless protocols for smart metering, smart city, and process automation applications, e. g. Wireless M-Bus/OMS, LoRa/LoRaWan, Sigfox, mioty, 6LoWPAN, and more. Our customers are manufacturers of wireless chips, sensors and devices for IoT applications. Apply to STACKFORCE and join us in designing the future of IoT solutions!
Key Account Manager*
Full or part time
Job location: Eschbach (near Freiburg i. Br.) or Offenburg and remote
our Vision – your Mission
You are responsible for:
- New acquisition as well as successful support and expansion of key accounts
- Successful management and completion of defined sales projects
- Identification and development of sales measures to secure existing customers and drive sales growth in new business.
- Selling of all products and services including preparation of complex quotations and negotiation of prices and conditions
- Creating and maintaining price lists and product information
- Tracking projects and reporting to all relevant parties
- Providing technical application advice to customers at the highest management level and maintaining customer relationships
- Constant monitoring of the market and competitors
- Designing and marketing holistic and solution-oriented products and services
our expectations – your Expertise
- Business administration education/studies with affinity for technology or technical education/studies with affinity for sales
- Good knowledge of sales methods, customer management methods and good project management skills
- High customer orientation and the ability to identify opportunities and develop customer-specific solutions
- Confident and cooperative appearance coupled with strong communication skills
- Negotiation skills and a high degree of personal persuasiveness
- High level of self-motivation and (self-)organizational skills
- High analytical skills, especially in the direction of project cost planning
- Experienced handling of MS Office as well as knowledge of the CRM system
- A young and motivated team
- International, our team and our projects
- Agile, technical and internal
- Flexible in working hours and in our exercises
- Well cared: free mineral water, coffee, fruit basket, candies, ...
- One team, with team events like company excursions, LAN-Partys, ...
- Easily reachable, good connection to public transport (ÖPNV)
- You identify yourself with this position?
- You can imagine to work in a dynamic team?
- You would like to join an aspiring company?
Then we are looking forward to receive your application including CV and copies of certificates to [email protected]
* At STACKFORCE we are looking for humans, not gender
We select our employees to suit us, regardless of gender, ethnicity, age or disability. We are a diverse team and reject discrimination in any way.