Based in Germany but operating worldwide, STACKFORCE is one of the leading experts in the development of embedded software as well as wired and wireless connectivity solutions. With many years of experience and an innovative team, we support companies with our software solutions to enable connectivity in modern IoT networks. We develop highly functional protocol stacks based on proven protocols such as M-Bus or LPWAN technologies like LoRaWAN®, mioty® or Sigfox. With our products we serve numerous use cases in the areas of smart metering, smart city, smart industry and many more.
Are you ready to shape the Internet of Things with us? Then apply now!
BUSINESS PLAN DEVELOPMENT FOR THE SMART SENSOR MARKET
Location: Eschbach near Freiburg i. Br. or Offenburg
OUR VISION - YOUR MISSION
- Preparation of a market analysis for communicating sensors in the IoT environment (smart industry, smart city, ...) including manufacturers, market participants and market trends.
- Identification of requirements in relation to the STACKFORCE portfolio.
- Development of a corresponding product roadmap.
- Analysis of the market potential for STACKFORCE including suitable licensing models.
- Preparation of a business plan for the target product for the sensor market.
OUR EXPECTATIONS - YOUR EXPERTISE
- You are commercially trained and your heart beats for technical solutions, or
- You are technically educated (e.g. industrial engineering or computer science) and in-terested in business processes.
- You are interested in current and future markets and the marketing of products.
- You speak English.
- You work in a structured and independent manner.
- A highly motivated team.
- International - the team as well as the projects.
- Agile - technically as well as office-internally.
- Flexible in terms of working hours, workload and range of tasks.
- A team with various team events.
- Easy to reach: Good public transport connections (ÖPNV)).
- You identify yourself with this position?
- You can imagine to work in a dynamic team?
You would like to become part of an ambitious company?
Then we look forward to receive your application including CV and copies of certificates via e-mail to:
* At STACKFORCE we are looking for humans, not gender
We select our employees to suit us, regardless of gender, ethnicity, age or disability. We are a diverse team and reject discrimination in any way.