STACKFORCE GmbH is a German specialist in embedded connectivity solutions that offers services and solutions for efficient and modular, safe and secure, wireless and wired communication based on Embedded Systems. Cornerstones of the activities are embedded solutions for Wireless M-Bus Stack, LoRaWAN, SIGFOX, 6LoWPAN, TLS1.2 and a versatile protocol stack Test-Framework.
For joining us and to participate in exciting projects and our team, we’re looking for an student for a...
Master thesis productmanagement*
Location: Eschbach near Freiburg i. Br. or Offenburg
- Evaluation of an existing product portfolio with derivation of opportunities
- Exploring existing markets and market opportunities
- Development of scenarios for future products incl. opportunities and risks
- Preparation of a finished product business plan for future markets
- You are commercially trained and your heart beats for technical solutions
- Or you are technically qualified (e. g. industrial engineering or computer science) and are interested in business processes
- You are interested in current and future markets and the marketing of products
- You speak English
- You work in a structured and independent way
- A young and motivated team
- International, our team and our projects
- Agile, technical and internal
- Flexible in working hours and in our exercises
- Well cared: free mineral water, coffee, fruit basket, candies, ...
- One team, with team events like company excursions, LAN-Partys, ...
- Well reachable, good connection to public transport (ÖPNV)
- You identify yourself with this position?
- You can imagine to work in a dynamic team?
- You would like to join an aspiring company?
Then we look forward to receive your application including CV and copies of certificates via e-mail to:
* At STACKFORCE we are looking for humans, not gender
We select our employees to suit us, regardless of gender, ethnicity, age or disability. We are a diverse team and reject discrimination in any way.