Wireless M-Bus-to-LPWAN Bridge
The wireless M-Bus-to-LPWAN Bridge is a communication device which transmits wireless M-Bus meter data to your own Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) by using mainly Long Range Wide Area Network (LoRaWAN®), mioty® or Sigfox network technology. Therefore, a wireless M-Bus (metering) network is enhanced with the advantages of modern Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN) technologies, e.g. reliable data transmission over long distances.
Collects data by devices sending their data via
Forwards data to your IoT cloud backend via LPWAN (LoRaWAN®, mioty® or Sigfox)
STACKFORCE owns the famous, well-known and well-proven hardware independent Wireless M-Bus Stack.
STACKFORCE develops and maintains the Industrial LoRaWAN® Stack.
STACKFORCE is a founding alliance member and an engaged developer of the mioty® Stack.
STACKFORCE is an experienced integrator of Sigfox.
What would be more obvious than to have STACKFORCE to combine wireless M-Bus with LoRaWAN®, mioty® or Sigfox to create the wireless M-Bus-to-LPWAN Bridge?
Use our WM-BUS-to-LPWAN Bridge for bringing your existing networks up to date!
Manage the wM-Bus-to-LPWAN Bridge remotely from within your IoT cloud backend:
- Add or remove meters to be considered for bridging
- Set the encryption key to enable data filtering
- Change configuration like heartbeat interval
- Add, modify or remove data filters to optimize amount of data to be transmitted via LPWAN
- Temporary switch to class C for enabling quick configuration
All done remotely, from within your IoT cloud backend.
wM-Bus-to-LPWAN Bridge Performance:
- Power supply via external 5 V USB interface (USB mini to USB cable included)
- Protection class IP 54
- 1 - n connected meters
wM-Bus-to-LPWAN Bridge Independence:
- Power supply via included battery (battery lifetime up to 16 years, depending on usage and environmental conditions)
- Protection class IP 68
- 1 - 4 connected meter recommended
remote via LoRaWAN® or via USB
- Whitelist or blacklist
- DIF / VIF data filter
Fragmentation of wM-Bus data
for transport via LPWAN
compliant to wM-Bus and LoRaWAN® / mioty® / Sigfox
OMS Security Profiles
Supports OMS security profiles A and B
Ambient temperature operation
0 ... + 40 °C
60 x 151 x 80 mm
- First level support
- Easy commissioning and configuration
- Warranty and maintenance
- Ensures a high quality product