Programming software for IoT applications is a multifaceted field of activity. For this reason, we are always looking for interested students who would like to gain an insight into the world of embedded software and support our development department in various projects.
You would like to put the contents of your studies into practice and earn money on the side? Then a student job is just the right thing for you. In Offenburg we currently offer two vacancies near the university. If programming is your passion, you are interested in embedded software and you already have some experience in C, we are looking forward to getting to know you! Interested? Then send an e-mail to: [email protected].
Programming is your passion? What are you waiting for? With us, you can get started right away and apply your theoretical knowledge to practical tasks.
You will work:
- in the development and implementation of embedded software.
- with our modular and expandable stacks.
- in virtual software test setups.
Sometimes we also require manual work, e.g. when parts of the hardware have to be soldered, if additional connections are required for the intended functionality of the hardware, which are not provided by standard hardware. These activities will lure you away from your desk from time to time.
LOOKING FOR AN APPRENTICESHIP OR DUAL STUDY PROGRAM IN IT?
As a training company, we are also looking forward to motivated school leavers who are very interested in IT and mathematics and would like to start an apprenticeship as an electronics technician or a dual study program in the field of information technology. Training locations are either Eschbach or Offenburg. In both teams, there is a motivated trainer who will support you in word and deed during your time at the company - as will the entire team, of course!
- You learn the use of measuring devices for testing and debugging in electric circuits and devices, the construction of electric circuits, the programming of microcontrollers as well as the creation of production documents and documentation of operations and much more.
- You will work independently on in-house projects.
- You will experience an international working environment and much more.